Warsaw: 1928. In original paper. 100 p. In very good conditon.
Korczak, in partnership with Maria Falska, has founded another protection institution ( after Dom Sierot (Orphan House) ), an orphanage for Polish children, Nasz Dom (Our House), which was initially located in a town near Warsaw, Pruszków, and, from 1928, moved to the capital’s neighborhood, Bielany. Maria Falska’s collaboration lasted until 1936. In the Nasz Dom orphanage, innovative pedagogical methods were also applied. Both institutions, aimed at children between 7 and 14 years old, implemented the concept of the community in self-management, which created their own institutions, such as a parliament, a court, a newspaper, a system of hours of service, a notary and a cashier.