Brno: 1932. Original pictorial wrappers, 12-60 pp. each. Covers are in very good and fine condition. Inside in fine.
The magazine was dedicated primarily to architecture, but also covered visual art and theatre. Edited by Jiří Kroha, who was represented by J. B. Svrček in Brno and Artuš Černík in Prague, along with foreign editors and representatives E. E. Kisch in Berlin, E. Prampolini in Rome, O. Rülke in Moscow, and Jindřich Štyrský in Paris. In 1928, Černík was replaced by Kroha's personal assistant, the noted Brno architect Václav Roštlapil. Aside from Czech art and architecture, attention was paid to French, German, and Russian constructivism.